Make More Time
Everything a manager needs to know to delegate successfully.
One of the best ways to free your time is to delegate. Unfortunately, delegation often goes awry. Sometimes you spend more time and attention than you expected. Other times the results is now what you intended. Delegation is a skill that anyone can master. If you're ready to become a rock star delegator and make more time in your day, this course is for you!
After This Course, You’ll Be Able To
- Decide when and what to delegate, and how to measure success.
- Delegate confidently using our 5 step process.
- Set clear expectations with your team member.
- Hold people accountable for results.
What You’ll Do
- Learn the key concepts through videos, guides and practice exercises.
- Apply what you’ve learned in the course to your real life situation.
- Participate in interactive activities such as challenges and reflections to deepen your learning.
- Give and receive support through our community of like-minded learners and professional facilitators.
- Work through your specific questions and challenges during live Q&A sessions. (Available with the Course + Coaching plan)
What You’ll Get
- A solid skill set to delegate with confidence and ensure accountability.
- Lifetime access to the course toolkit to support your journey and enable you to practice your skills and cultivate new delegation habits.
- A Certificate of Completion.
Who Should Join This Course
Leaders and managers who desire to empower their team members, optimize their time, focus on their most important work, reduce their workload.
Mamie Kanfer Stewart is host of The Modern Manager podcast, author of Momentum: Creating Effective, Engaging and Enjoyable Meetings, and founder of Meeteor, a coaching and training firm focused on developing strong, healthy teams.
This course is closed for enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Mamie's unique approach to management has made me realize the rewards of putting my team first. Her tremendous moral values guide her coaching and in turn have helped me create a company that is truly a good place to work for my employees. She is also creative and strategic. Mamie has a calming, knowledgeable disposition and is excellent at coaching me through crises as well as helping me break down goals into manageable tasks. I can't recommend Mamie highly enough!"
- Joie J.
"I really enjoyed the team effectiveness journey you led us on over the past year. It was a fun and meaningful process that brought us closer together as a team and significantly contributed to our effectiveness and team interactions. Personally, I found it to be very valuable to both my personal and professional growth."
- Shneor L.